Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Terror 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Terror 11

    Whoo! Good issue!

    Any insight as to who that bunch was on the second-to-last page? Looks like a good scrap coming up...

  • #2
    Very good issue! I wish I was more knowledgeable about Golden Age heroes (and their villains) to guess about the group at the end. As Villains: The Next Generation, though, I wonder if this is going to tie in to BT's forthcoming new sidekick? A Next Generation sidekick to battle Next Gen villains?

    Comment


    • #3
      I just read the last three BT's and I thought the side kick was going to debut already...whoops on my part. I think BT is better than the ongoing series - especially the monologue stuff. I'm not sure what kind of crew that was at the end of the book - I seem to remember a topless girl covered by ammo bandoleers, a Nazi, and some tall guy whose head wasn't drawn very well. Seeing the Mad Magi in action was pretty cool, I'm going to go back and reread the issues later this week they were good stuff.

      Comment


      • #4
        I enjoyed the issue; the use of the other PSU heroes in the story was a good element, as well as seeing the Supremacy.

        The only negative was the stupid costume design of the upcoming villainess who is topless except for the bandoleers. Stupid, stupid, stupid. The rest of the book - art, writing, the whole package - was very enjoyable however.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
          Any insight as to who that bunch was on the second-to-last page? Looks like a good scrap coming up...
          I've managed to identify the lady with the snakes. Lady Serpent was a villain of Black Terror. Fond of jewels, had hypnotic powers.

          The other four are still a mystery to me.

          Comment


          • #6
            This guy may have inspired the nazi character with the long nozzle helmet: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Torch


            http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Black_Terror_Foes

            Comment


            • #7
              I gave this issue another read-through today and I enjoyed it even more the second time, probably because when I read it the first time it was late at night and I was tired. Anyhow, I love how the characters were fighting older versions of themselves and it turned out that it was the spirits of their long lost hopes and dreams, that was just awesome, both that and the interactions between some of the characters were done so well. I really hope Black Terror does not end anytime soon, they need to keep this title going for a long, long time to come!
              Dynamite Entertainment
              Forum Administrator


              Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

              Comment


              • #8
                When is black terror #12 shipping?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ultrajack View Post
                  When is black terror #12 shipping?
                  Good question!! I am worried about this arc of BT finishing this year since it was announced that Wagner Reis is now the artist on Vampirella.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I wish someone at DE would let us know what is going on with black terror.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm sure their just getting a shipping schedule together and will prob announce it along with some other news about the future of PSP - they are releasing a lot of new stuff right now and when it dies down PSP will rise!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by stmarychnj View Post
                        I'm sure their just getting a shipping schedule together and will prob announce it along with some other news about the future of PSP - they are releasing a lot of new stuff right now and when it dies down PSP will rise!
                        I hope DE lets us know soon what's going with BT because of the delays i'm starting to lose interest in this book.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ultrajack View Post
                          I hope DE lets us know soon what's going with BT because of the delays i'm starting to lose interest in this book.
                          Me too. In fact I am losing interest in Dynamite in general with Buck Rogers & The Lone Ranger ending. The delays in the PSP books. The overkill with all the Green Hornet books. The launch of the Gold Key Dark Horse books have also diverted my interest & money...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by md62 View Post
                            Me too. In fact I am losing interest in Dynamite in general with Buck Rogers & The Lone Ranger ending. The delays in the PSP books. The overkill with all the Green Hornet books. The launch of the Gold Key Dark Horse books have also diverted my interest & money...
                            I also have diverted my interest & money towards gold key dark horse books. If BT don't ship by the end of this month than DE lost me as a paying customer.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X