Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Superpowers X-Mas Carol in December!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Superpowers X-Mas Carol in December!

This got mentioned in another thread but I thought it deserved its own. And here's the cover art.

PROJECT SUPERPOWERS X-MAS CAROL

Written by Brandon Jerwa, art by Patrick Berkenkotter, cover by Alex Ross

Christmas is a time of hope and peace. It's also a time of cold chills and shadowy spirits, especially when you're spending the holiday with Project Superpowers. Fighting Yank, the Ghost and the American Spirit are teaming up to scare the Dickens out of the villainous Clown...but he's got a bag full of tricks and a secret plan that's guaranteed to ruin Christmas for our heroes.

40 pages, $5.99.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Nice! So do you figure that the Fighting Yank is "Past," the Ghost "Present" and American Spirit "Future"?

Comment

That is sweet.

I usually have a hard time with $5.99 books but I am quite eager for this one.

Comment

Note to Dynamite: It would look pretty silly if this book is three months late too.

Less so if it's 12 months late, but we don't recommend that either.

Oh, and Ghost = goodness.

Comment

A very pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
            Note to Dynamite: It would look pretty silly if this book is three months late too.

Less so if it's 12 months late, but we don't recommend that either.

Oh, and Ghost = goodness.
            That would be kind of ironic though if DE shipped a Christmas special sometime in Februrary or March, lol.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
              ...Oh, and Ghost = goodness.
              Out of curiosity, have I missed solicitation for that proposed Ghost series? Do we have any ETA on it?

Comment

I wonder if Dynamite is making any announcements at NYCCon

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
                  That would be kind of ironic though if DE shipped a Christmas special sometime in Februrary or March, lol.
                  Wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Comment

Oh ye of little faith! The X-Mas Special is out timely! And I am so pumped to get another dose of PSP!

Interesting story, especially the ending. It really gives one an idea of just how many shades of gray there can be in the PSP-verse, rather than simple good-vs.-evil. Or even win-vs.-lose!!

Of course, it also just makes me want more PSP titles NOW!! But I get it that I have to possess my soul in patience a little longer.

Thank you Dynamite for a pleasant Christmas treat.

Comment

You know, Dynamite, usually Christmas presents are free.

Looking forward to this. I hope to pick it up tomorrow.

Comment

I passed on this due to the price. I have decided to finish the Black Terror series & buy Chapter 3 & then be done. Comics have gotten too expensive...

Comment

Very interesting story where the good guys don't necessarily succeed. I'm not completely convinced by the Clown -- but that's part of what makes the story interesting.

Looking forward to seeing how Magno responds to this. I'm sure he'll be unhappy that his arch-nemesis is now inhabiting a cloned body of his. Loved the use of the other Ace comic(?) villians.

Comment

Very interesting. Not what I was expecting but I did enjoy it. So may the clown is now a not so bad guy. An now we know why he was/is Clown Co CEO.
                            Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
                            Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
                            http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

My LCS hasn't had it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X