Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPERPOWERS YEAR ONE

SUPERPOWERS YEAR ONE

I like most of the Project Superpowers chapters so far but the whole idea of replacing the original character with Satan, that kind of kills a character I thought and much solo potential, and my interest in it. I hope they find a way to undo that part and some how the real character under in the suit, Bart Hill

POSSIBLE SPOILER

PS: Even Satan himself would want Bart Hill as the original Daredevil, The Death-Defying Devil; and I’m sure if he has anything to do about it he will bring him back

If this is not even more complex than it looks

Maybe in order to have his revenge on the Devil, The Claw’ s action could result in the return of Bart Hill

Basically, whatever way, I want Bart Hill back

End Of Possible Spoiler

And maybe some Solo Superpowers Year One events (miniseries) would be a nice refreshing way to prequel back in the old days some of those great characters

- GREEN LAMA YEAR ONE
    - DAREDEVIL YEAR ONE
    - BLACK TERROR YEAR ONE
    - PYROMAN YEAR ONE
    - THE FLAME YEAR ONE
    - THE TARGET YEAR ONE

Not to mention golden age reprints, collected edition archives

I'm lost, what do you mean?

Comment

If a "Year One" tale was to come out featuring the characters from this universe I would more or less want them to be tales of old but with todays writing and art, they could give the characters their original outfits and put them in old WW2 scenarios and tell tales of yesteryear, that would be kind of cool. The only problem is that I wouldn't want to sacrifice new ongoing material in favor of telling old stories based on these characters, moving the "universe" forward is what's most important at this point.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I'd like to see more stories detailing what happened between WW2 and Yank breaking open the urn. We generally know that Green Lama retired to the monastery, but he couldn't have been sitting meditating for 60+ years. What was Samson up to, and what became of his sidekick David? What about Dynamic Man?

Comment

Yeah, a "Super Powers: Lost Years" would be an interesting read. They could also touch on the creation and consolidation of the Supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
            Yeah, a "Super Powers: Lost Years" would be an interesting read. They could also touch on the creation and consolidation of the Supremacy.
            Two words:

Truth

Dare.

Comment

I like all the above:

1. Year One stories of DD, Black Terror, etc.

2. Stories after WW2 and opening the urn. Super Powers: Lost Years. I love this name! Thanks jsf!

Comment

Originally posted by md62 View Post
                2. Stories after WW2 and opening the urn. Super Powers: Lost Years. I love this name! Thanks jsf!

No problem. There's a ton of story potential there.

Comment

While I would love to see a Lost Years-style book, I think it would fit best after Chapter 3 begins & concludes, and after regular titles are re-established, much as comixfan1980 suggests.
                  Last edited by leonmallett; 01-29-2011, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X