Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACK TERROR # 12?

Anyone at DE, what's going on with BT?
    Last edited by ultrajack; 11-17-2010, 08:21 PM.

This has annoyed me. Dynamite could release a press release to CBR, Newsarama, etc explaining what is happening. This kind of thing leads to fans dropping titles. This has hurt their sales with me. I will not try any new Dynamite titles. Once GH: YO #12 comes out I will not have any Dynamite titles on my pull list.

Comment

This is the one thing about Dynamite that annoys me the most, or I should say the one thing that annoys me at all, is the fact that they leave the fans out in the cold without any notification at all. It's very much a "You'll get it when you get it." mentallity and that's not good when your trying to gain fans and marketshare to promote your product, hopefully we'll get word on BT #12 sooner than even later than it has been.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Well, thanks to all the delays in the PSP titles, they've totally lost me as a reader. I just can't get behind a company that has such a flippant attitude towards their fans and would keep them in the dark rather than let everyone know what's going-on. I don't mind an occasional short delay on a book I'm following, but repeated & lengthy delays with no explanations as to why it's happening simply leaves me disappointed & disinterested.

What's really sad is that this is Dynamite's own board, and they don't even bother to come visit and respond to what the fans that they have left are saying.

Thankfully, the characters DE are using for PSP are Public Domain, so I'll just wait until a fan decides to take a crack at them on a blog or website or whatever. At least that way, whenever there's a huge delay between offereings, I'll understand that the fan is probably busy with their day job as opposed to simply not caring about their readers.

Comment

I'm a big fan of their PSP titles, but like everybody mentioned i'm getting frustrated with the delays and the people at DE leaving us the paying customers in the dark. Keep this up DE and you will lose many fans. Shame on you DE.

Comment

I emailed Dynamite & received an email back that said the book would be back on the schedule soon...no firm date was given so that could mean anything!

Comment

Originally posted by md62 View Post
              I emailed Dynamite & received an email back that said the book would be back on the schedule soon...no firm date was given so that could mean anything!
              I also sent them an e-mail and got the some answer, which was soon. Which could mean weeks, months who knows.

Comment

Publisher

Hey Guys,

Sorry that you feel we don't hit the boards enough. We've been working hard, but that's no excuse. We're going to try and be more responsive moving forward.

Comment

Publisher

I wish we could answer everything, and sometimes we won't be able to touch on things for a miriad of reasons, but in regards to The Black Terror and Project Superpowers itself, Black Terror #12 is scheduled to ship in December, #13 in January and #14 in February. The dates may slip a little. We want to get caught up and launch the next wave so that all books ship on time. We're currently having stories written and drawn - with a goal of 4 - 7 new series - that will start to launch in late 2011 and have them "in the can" before we solicit. Any additional questions, we will be happy to answer.

Comment

Publisher

I hope that the above helps.

Sincerely,

Nick

Comment

Nick,

Thank you so much for jumping on and taking responsibility for the lateness of the books, that means so much as a fan of the company and I commend you for that. So it looks as if PSP is not dead, multiple new series coming down the pike you say? Sounds good to me! I look forward to what the future holds for PSP and I'm glad to have read some good news regarding it, hopefully we hear from you in the future
                      Dynamite Entertainment
                      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
                        I wish we could answer everything, and sometimes we won't be able to touch on things for a miriad of reasons, but in regards to The Black Terror and Project Superpowers itself, Black Terror #12 is scheduled to ship in December, #13 in January and #14 in February. The dates may slip a little. We want to get caught up and launch the next wave so that all books ship on time. We're currently having stories written and drawn - with a goal of 4 - 7 new series - that will start to launch in late 2011 and have them "in the can" before we solicit. Any additional questions, we will be happy to answer.
                        Thanks for taking time to post Nick.

Is that 4 to 7 series based within the Project Superpowers Universe?

If so, then I am happy and impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
                          OUTSTANDING! My enthusiasm for these new series is palpable.

Comment

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
                            Thanks for taking time to post Nick.

Is that 4 to 7 series based within the Project Superpowers Universe?

If so, then I am happy and impressed.
                            Complete agreeement though perhaps it's "safer" to assume the low end.

Still, between PSP, the Hornet and the occasional other pick-up, it sounds like Dynamite will scatch my comic itch just fine. Looking forward to it all.

Comment

Thanks for the information Nick look forward to reading all those new comics in the next couple of months.

Comment

Working...
                              X