No announcement yet.

New stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, here we are speculating on reasons for no announcements within the Project Superpowers line, and that is less than ideal for either DE or its potential PSP consumers.

Not to say that there should not be speculation; far from it since without clear and unequivocal announcements we are left with nothing else - nature abhors a vacuum after all.

No, the biggest shame for me is that IF the line does die off, or has indeed quietly gone away, then it was with barely a whimper and not a bang. I just hope that isn't the case, but a strong statement one way or the other from DE would help.

Comment

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
      The thing is, here we are speculating on reasons for no announcements within the Project Superpowers line, and that is less than ideal for either DE or its potential PSP consumers.

Not to say that there should not be speculation; far from it since without clear and unequivocal announcements we are left with nothing else - nature abhors a vacuum after all.

No, the biggest shame for me is that IF the line does die off, or has indeed quietly gone away, then it was with barely a whimper and not a bang. I just hope that isn't the case, but a strong statement one way or the other from DE would help.
      I've said as much in the past. This is Dynamite's own forum, and I get the impression that they barely, if ever, come here to see what people are saying. That's absolutely absurd when you think about it, because here we are, talking about "The State of Project Superpowers" (and not in a positive way), where anyone (including potential customers) with access to the internet can freely see what we're saying and, more importantly, they'll see that nobody from DE is taking time to let fans know what's going-on.

It sticks-out in my mind that, at least one time someone working for DE came to these threads in order to let us know what's going-on with the books, they had to be TOLD by someone else reading these boards that we (the fans) had questions & concerns regarding the books. It takes like, what, less-than a minute to speed through the PSP threads (because they haven't been all that active for several months) to see what people are saying, and they can't allot one person to do that everyday & address anything like speculation regarding the total abandonment of a line of books? That's not only frustrating, but it's showing me, at least, that that don't care about their fans.

Comment

I've already pretty much stated the above in a previous post, so obviously I agree, but I'm reminded of your comment about Dynamite doesn't appear to know what they're doing and am coming around to agreeing with that too.

I just had to ask my fellow Green Hornet fans whether #10 of Strikes ever came out. You know, the one solicited for May. I heard that it had become bi-monthly (not from Dynamite, of course...) but it seems like a hell of a lot more than two months since I bought #9. If they haven't released it yet, apparently they're now struggling with the torrid bi-monthly pace.

While doing this, I came across a thread about the Aftermath books. The first issue was supposed to come with "2 Classic Green Hornet stories at no extra cost!". It didn't. I asked about that on the forum but of course, no answer.

There are a lot of little things like these adding up that sap the enthusiasm I have for this company. What makes it most frustrating is how avoidable much of it appears to be.

Comment

Broken Frontier has got teasers for the March Dynamite solicitations and so far they've shown Zorro #9 and Robocop #4. So it's not looking good for that month either.

Comment

Please DE, please....

Comment

Working...
            X