Black Terror #13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Terror #13

Just got this in the mail today and without giving too much away I must say that it was a very solid read, the end of the book really made me say "wow" and I really look forward to you guys seeing what is in store at the end of this issue. As per usual the art was really good and the current arch concludes in the next issue, but the series is still going to be ongoing so that's a good thing, Black Terror has been a delight so far and I would hate to see the series go.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Say what? I thought it was stopping at #14. Do you mean that they were just taking a break to reload rather than stopping completely?

Comment

Just read the issue, and loved it. Great story, with strong art. I think two things were really intriguing -- one the appearance of Pandora (which was a huge surprise), and two the indication that BT has been split from his secret id. Makes me wonder if that's the case for ALL the heroes (and if so, raises some interesting possibilities).

Also loved the two brief showing of Green Mask (cover and interior). Wonder when we'll finally see the remaining public domain characters show up for real?

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
        Also loved the two brief showing of Green Mask (cover and interior). Wonder when we'll finally see the remaining public domain characters show up for real?
        I enjoyed that too. My first exposure to many of these characters was Malibu's Protectors series, so seeing cameos or Air Man and Amazing Man was an added treat. This is also my first exposure to Jack Herbert's art and it is perfect for this book.

Nice bit of consistency, though not fully explained: Terror mentions something about being the only one who can affect his uniform. There was a moment a few issues ago where it looked like the suit was "liquified", kind of like Marvel's Venom (ugh). We weren't sure what happened then but this at least confirms that Terror can pretty well make it do whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
          Say what? I thought it was stopping at #14. Do you mean that they were just taking a break to reload rather than stopping completely?
          #14 hits the stores next week & as far as I know it is the last issue.

Comment

I got Black Terror #14 in the mail last week and read it, it was a good issue but it ended in a very cliche` manor, not the way I would have chose but not bad either.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Working...
            X