No announcement yet.

Put Green Giant in Project Superpowers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Green Giant in Project Superpowers!

There are just so many possibilities with a 15 ft Super-Hero. His whole origin and identity is pretty much up for grabs. I don't know why but a character that may have found its way to a handful of distributers and only had 1 appearance 70+ yrs ago is just appealing.

Just something to think about,

Tony

One appearance? He has been selling vegetables for decades, along with his side kick, the Little Green Sprout.

Ho, ho, ho...

Comment

The cover for his comic was certainly an iconic one. The picture of a hero hand vaulting a building has always struck me as awesome, and I'd like to see him show up at some point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulku View Post
        One appearance? He has been selling vegetables for decades, along with his side kick, the Little Green Sprout.

Ho, ho, ho...
        Too easy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Briefly.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
          The cover for his comic was certainly an iconic one. The picture of a hero hand vaulting a building has always struck me as awesome, and I'd like to see him show up at some point as well.
          Plus, I've heard some say he's a Brit. It'd be nice to have a little more international flair to the P:SP universe.

Comment

Originally posted by jsf View Post
            Any chance of seeing the cover?

Comment

Originally posted by md62 View Post
              Any chance of seeing the cover?
              Here you go
              Attached Files
              Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
              Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
              http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
              X