No announcement yet.

So what's missing from the Ch. 2 TPBs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's missing from the Ch. 2 TPBs?

I received the 2 volumes of Chapter 2 for Christmas (currently rereading them), but I seem to recall someone saying there were backup features in the single issues that weren't in the trades (I assume those will be included when the release all 13 issues in one big hardcover deluxe edition, those crass capitalistic bastards ). Can anyone give me a synopsis of what I missed?

There was a "back up" 2 page origin of various characters.

0 Black Terror as told by Kid Terror
    1 DDD as told by one of the Aborigine
    2 Boy King as told by Boy King
    3 Man Cat as told by Kitten
    4 Flame as told by The Flame
    5 Power Nelson as told by Emperor Seng
    6 Target & Targeteers as told by Them
    7 Mr. Face as told by Marvelo
    8 Masquerade as told by Woman In Red
    9 American Crusader as told by Black Terror
    10 Pyro as told by Zeus
    11 Captain Future as told by Masquerade
    12 Dynamic Man as told by Green Lama

for 26 pages
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Next question- are there plans to collect these, either as PSP Origins one-shot or within another TPB (like the aforementioned, hypothetical Chapter 2 Deluxe)?

Comment

Originally posted by King Snarf View Post
        Next question- are there plans to collect these, either as PSP Origins one-shot
        I had read a rumor awhile back that there will be an Origins One Shot collecting these plus the 4 other ones from the Meet the Bad Guys mini series (Green Lama, Fighting Yank, Samson & Scarab)

Comment

The backup features will be included in the next edition which will be the omnibus of Volume 1 and 2. Hope this helps!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DudeAtDynamite View Post
            The backup features will be included in the next edition which will be the omnibus of Volume 1 and 2. Hope this helps!!!!!
            Will the omnibus be a hardcover perchance? I certainly hope so, BTW!

Comment

Nice that Omnibus sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeAtDynamite View Post
                First, I am glad I didn't buy the separate v2 yet. Secondly I am glad their will be an omnibus version (please no hc version yet).

I do have at least 1 question though... (Don't I always):

Are there plans to include ALL the covers? It seems like the Dynamite tpb's that I have bought (Masquerade and PSP v1 or year 1 or however the title is known as) before are lacking in showing the variant covers.

And another question I have is: are we looking at a $30 omnibus for tpb?

Thank-you,

Tony

Comment

Working...
                X