Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirby: Genesis #3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kirby: Genesis #3!

    So, I got this in the mail yesterday and holy cow was in involved! Kirby himself gets involved in a small group of prehistoric people banded together alongside a "big foot" type creature, Galaxy Green, The Galactic Rangers, and Protectors of Garza have a funny little debate over who's operation it was to seek out the bad guys, the evil characters all group together for the greater good (or bad) along with Lady Lightning, and Silver Star was about to do something super cool before the issue came to a close. Whew! It was such a fun read!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator


    Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

  • #2
    Donkey Nuts..... first week of the month release means I wont get it for another month.

    Comment


    • #3
      First post...will keep it brief but absolutely loving Kirby Genesis, I really look forward to each issue...and 2 more titles launching soon, I have high hopes

      Comment


      • #4
        I just wish this was an unlimited series so the story & characters could roll out a little slower...so much good stuff in this series!

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, I wish it wasn't a limited series either but at least we are getting ongoing books based offof these characters, who knows what else we will get soon as well. Lots of oppertunities here with Genesis to spawn a ton of monthly books!
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator


          Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Silver Age Sammy View Post
            I just wish this was an unlimited series so the story & characters could roll out a little slower...so much good stuff in this series!
            Best.

            Avatar.

            Ever.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
              Lots of oppertunities here with Genesis to spawn a ton of monthly books!
              Now if only we could have Busiek writing all of them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
                Yeah, I wish it wasn't a limited series either but at least we are getting ongoing books based offof these characters, who knows what else we will get soon as well. Lots of oppertunities here with Genesis to spawn a ton of monthly books!
                Not sure if everyone knows this, but Busiek said this on Twitter recently when asked how long the series was:

                It's actually 10 issues. Got longer.

                I thought it was only six, so that's a nice bit of news.

                Comment


                • #9
                  How Many Issues?

                  I love this series. The plot is so complex. The art is mindblowing. I have to read each issue at least twice just to take it all in.

                  My local comic store said the series will end at 6 issues. I hope it is 10. Where did the tweet come from saying it will be 10 issues?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Britt68 View Post
                    I love this series. The plot is so complex. The art is mindblowing. I have to read each issue at least twice just to take it all in.

                    My local comic store said the series will end at 6 issues. I hope it is 10. Where did the tweet come from saying it will be 10 issues?
                    Kur Busiek tweeted it on his official Twitter account a while back.
                    Dynamite Entertainment
                    Forum Administrator


                    Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X