Kirby Genesis #5?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirby Genesis #5?!?

Anybody know what is going on with #5? When can we expect it to be available?

Peace,

Mont

25th January I think!

Comment

President/Publisher

Simon is correct - it is January 25th

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
        Simon is correct - it is January 25th
        Good to know! Thanks! Will the remainder of the KG run drop on schedule?

Peace,

Mont

Comment

President/Publisher

Kimoyo,

We are hoping for 30 days or so after #5 respectively for each issue. The creators are putting a lot in to this, so here's to hoping.

best!

Nick

Comment

I got it in the mail this past Thursday so it should be out Wednesday as noted.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
              Kimoyo,

We are hoping for 30 days or so after #5 respectively for each issue. The creators are putting a lot in to this, so here's to hoping.

best!

Nick
              Thanks Nick!

Perhaps you've guessed that I'm enjoying the series and have been anticipating the big "throwdown" issue. I didn't plan on following
              this series but was drawn in by the stunning art and hooked by the story and the inclusion of characters of color. I think Dynamite
              is doing some fantastic work! Here's to keeping it up. Thank's again.

Peace,

Mont

Comment

I don't remember seeing how many issues this series is planned to run. 12 issues?
                DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Wow! Awesome isn't quite sufficient. That was truly worth the wait! I'm hooked for sure!
                  TPB!?!

Peace and thanks,

Mont

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
                    I don't remember seeing how many issues this series is planned to run. 12 issues?
                    It seems to end at eight.

Comment

This issue was epic, so much going on yet so well written and drawn that you feel as if it's all happening in real time, amazing! Silver Star vs Darius Drumm is what I'm looking forward to seeing the most in the next issue, they've locked horns and now it's on!
                      Dynamite Entertainment
                      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Kirby #5 was great. This comic never ceases to amaze me. Always visually stunning. Every issue we get a glimpse into the backstory of one or more characters. So what happened between Silver Star and Darius Drumm? They seem to be similarly constructed creatures. Is it a good experiment vs bad experiment (aka Capt America and Red Skull)? Cant wait to find out. The primals are knocking on the door step. Every time I read an issue of Kirby Genesis, I cant wait for the next one to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt68 View Post
                          Every time I read an issue of Kirby Genesis, I cant wait for the next one to come.
                          I'm the opposite. Initially, I was quite interested and couldn't wait for #2 and 3. Now, with this latest issue, I feel like I'm losing track of what's going on. Frankly, I blame the late shipping of the last couple of issues for that. Now, I'm actually mulling over waiting for the thing to conclude before going back at reading it from the beginning.
                          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Kimoyo View Post
                            Wow! Awesome isn't quite sufficient. That was truly worth the wait! I'm hooked for sure!
                            TPB!?!

Peace and thanks,

Mont
                            Totally agree, this series is turning out to be so good, right now I don't want it to end

Comment

Working...
                            X