Kirby Genesis #6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirby Genesis #6

Well #5 was great and certainly worth the wait!
    Any news on when #6 will drop!?!

Peace,

Mont

Last Wednesday of this month I believe, but I'm not 100% positive.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
      Nonetheless, I'm holding you to it!

Peace,

Mont

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
        I guess not. Maybe next week? Pretty please?

Comment

As much as I love the book thus far, these delays are seriously killing the buzz for Kirby Genesis!

Peace,

Mont

Comment

Fun issue, not nearly as good as the previous 2-3 issues but it was still pretty fun. I admit, the delays are a bit much.......but a good book is a good book regardless and I got to admit, I'm loving the Blue Genie dude lol.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Issue 6 was pretty grand and maybe my favorite issue of the series yet. I'm really absorbed with the Primals and the Mythics, both are great factions and Kurt's done a great job at making me feel passionate about them, Herburts pencils don't hurt in that matter either. It seems like every issue has something new and exciting in it that makes me crave more from this title as well as more titles within the kirby-verse.

Comment

The Mythics have such a rich history to them it seems, I would love to see it explored a little more through a mini or an ongoing team book, same goes for the Primals. There is something special going on here at Dynamite, they NEED to expand upon it with a serious dedication to get these books off the ground and onto store shelves, the more and more they run late the worse off the line will be. In all honesty, issue six was pure gold and I can't wait to see what happens in the next issue with The Wanderer.

Comment

Working...
                X