Dragonsbane #3 and 4 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsbane #3 and 4 ?

Will we ever see these comics? Silver Star and Captain Victory are already wrapping up their runs with the sixth issue, yet we haven't seen another issue of Dragonsbane since #2 shipped at the end of February.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

I also hope for the rest of Dragonsbane!

Comment

I have seen nothing about it. Thought the book was very solid in story and art.

Comment

As good as the art and story was I'm afraid these books will probably never see the light of day. The sales just weren't there, but who knows.......maybe Dynamite will surprise us and we'll see them pop up at some point down the road but as it stands these books are horribly late and any momentum it may have had has been demolished due to its lack of visibility. Its a travesty, but I suppose it is what it is at this point.
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Perhaps if they release them as a finished/complete graphic novel or tpb. I assume they're going to do so for the K:G storyline -- this could be released as an original graphic novel simultaneously. I'd buy it, as I want to see how it ends (and I think it was by far the best of the spinoffs).

Comment

Prepare to be surprised because I lettered issue #3 last week. Not sure what the publication plans are, but it's definitely going to see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Bowland View Post
              Prepare to be surprised because I lettered issue #3 last week. Not sure what the publication plans are, but it's definitely going to see the light of day.
              Paint me surprised, Simon! I'm glad to hear that it's at least coming, despite all the lateness and all.
              Dynamite Entertainment
              Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Good deal. Has anyone seen DE's complete solicitations (we know that "Masks" is coming...) for November? Hoping Dragonsbane #3 is in there somewhere.
                DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiceeee!

Im happy we will get to finally see this mini concluded, it was a great book based just off the first 2 issues alone.

Comment

Hooray!! Very glad to hear!!

Comment

This....is.....music.....to....my.....ears! It's a shame this line of books didn't last, but if Dynamite does return in 2013 with more Kirby like Nick said they would than I'll be there with bells on.

Comment

Kirby Genesis: Dragonsbane #3 will be on sale next week (Aug 22, 2012), according to Diamond Comics.

Comment

A few minutes ago IŽve read "Dragonsbane" # 3 wil be shipped next week! That are good news! IŽll wait for it for so long!

Comment

Dragonsbane #3 hits the stores this Wednesday morning guys! I never thought I'd see the day, this is really cool and I can't wait to have this mini-series FINALLY concluded!

Comment

I hadnt been reading Dragonsbane and wasnt going to pick it up since it is going to end soon. Based on your guys feedback on the series, I decided to try i tout. I have only read #1 and #2, but this is a great title. The concept is a lot different from the other titles I read. The writing is crisp. The art is awesome (can we get Dragonsbane's artist on Green Hornet or Bionic Man?). I really have enjoyed the series so far. I am going to miss it. But a 4 issue mini series is pretty cool.

All will be forgiven if Dynamite can get PSP out. Sometime before the end of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X