Dragonsbane #3 and 4 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britt68 View Post
    I hadnt been reading Dragonsbane and wasnt going to pick it up since it is going to end soon. Based on your guys feedback on the series, I decided to try i tout. I have only read #1 and #2, but this is a great title. The concept is a lot different from the other titles I read. The writing is crisp. The art is awesome (can we get Dragonsbane's artist on Green Hornet or Bionic Man?). I really have enjoyed the series so far. I am going to miss it. But a 4 issue mini series is pretty cool.

All will be forgiven if Dynamite can get PSP out. Sometime before the end of time.
    What? You're just picking up #1 & 2 now?? Lucky you, you didn't have to endure the excruciating wait from the end of last February (#2) to August 22nd (#3). Quick, go out and pick up issue #3 before you can't find it any more.

This is my favorite of the KG spinoffs.
    Last edited by positronic; 08-26-2012, 02:00 PM.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

I'm eager to get it just because it's by Robert Rodi!

Comment

Only 1 more issue left of this amazing universe

Great issue #3 was, fun story and wonderful art by a talented team. Damn you Dynamite for F'ing us on Project Superpowers and double Damn you for f'ing us on Genesis, we finally had 2 universes full of interesting and accessible characters and you yanked it up from under us because YOU failed to market them correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTerror View Post
          Only 1 more issue left of this amazing universe

Great issue #3 was, fun story and wonderful art by a talented team. Damn you Dynamite for F'ing us on Project Superpowers and double Damn you for f'ing us on Genesis, we finally had 2 universes full of interesting and accessible characters and you yanked it up from under us because YOU failed to market them correctly.
          Unfortunately, not ALL of the blame can be laid at Dynamite's feet. Instead blame the "typical comic book consumer" who shops at the same shop you do, and is ignoring most if not all publishers except Marvel and DC. And blame Marvel and DC for pumping out more than enough titles each week in a (largely successful) attempt to squeeze the independents out of rack space, and every last dime out of the "typical comic book consumer"s disposable income.
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
          X