Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hogan & Sprouse return to Terra Incognita in "Tom Strong and the Planet of Peril"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan & Sprouse return to Terra Incognita in "Tom Strong and the Planet of Peril"

Just when you least expect it, the Nedor America's Best Comics heroes are back.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/...chris-sprouse/
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Excellent!! Though, shouldn't this be in the non-Dynamite General Comics Discussion forum?

So looking forward to this.

Comment

It probably should be but it features a lot of the "same" Golden Age characters. I'm glad to see Terra returning
      Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
      Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
      http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Yeah, frankly I never check the Off-Topic/Miscellaneous/Other Companies section. I just thought it would be of interest to PSP readers (whether or not they've read Terra Obscura or Tom Strong before). Of course these aren't the same versions of these public domain characters that DE publishes, but there's such a high level of frustration now because of DE's lack of PSP books that I thought this might help fill the void for at least some of us.
        Last edited by positronic; 07-28-2012, 11:29 AM.
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Oh! I see! I never got into PSP myself...

Comment

Filling the Void until the return of PSP.

Originally posted by positronic View Post
            Yeah, frankly I never check the Off-Topic/Miscellaneous/Other Companies section. I just thought it would be of interest to PSP readers (whether or not they've read Terra Incognita or Tom Strong before). Of course these aren't the same versions of these public domain characters that DE publishes, but there's such a high level of frustration now because of DE's lack of PSP books that I thought this might help fill the void for at least some of us.
            I thought it was Terra Obscura. Geeeesh. I've been gone a long time.
            Something to look forward to until we get some news on PSP.
            It looks rather good.

We WILL get some news on PSP sometime soon, won't we??

Comment

Yeah, my bad. My memory must have been obscured by the fact that it hasn't been published since 2005. DE still has a chance to have a shorter gap between the last issue of PSP and any new PSP-related series!

Comment

Has Nick forgot us and PSP??

Originally posted by positronic View Post
                Yeah, my bad. My memory must have been obscured by the fact that it hasn't been published since 2005. DE still has a chance to have a shorter gap between the last issue of PSP and any new PSP-related series!
                No big thing. Sometimes I can't remember the names of all the heroes from PSP!!!!

Man, I wished Nick would give us more hope as to the future of PSP.
                I almost feel (because I can't know) that he's put PSP on a back burner and has all but forgotten about the PROJECT.

Thanks for bringing that Sprouse stuff to our attention. Hope springs....

Why doesn't Nick give these guys a full-time job. They could MAKE DE "work". They could make The Project "work."

Sprouse is just the kind of artist The Project Superpowers needs. Nice, clean style that can be exciting. He's experienced .... and dare I say that if these two (Hogan & Sprouse) would have been on PSP, they would have made PSP work.

Just a few "tweeks" in the story ....and if the art was "Sprouse-good" ... I think the foundation for the DE Super-Hero Universe would have been laid and the Golden Age heroes would have been ready to "rock and roll". (Ready to spin off into their own books if other "good" artists were hired ...like Jerry Ordway and others.

Chris' women look great, btw. You NEED an artist like this to make PSP "work".

Hey, I'm just sayin'.....
                Last edited by magnoanddavey; 08-13-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X