Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Nick Barrucci: What About Project Super Powers????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nick Barrucci: What About Project Super Powers????

Nick, if you are reading, when is Project Super Powers chapter 3 coming? I think you can see from the posts on this forum, as well as the fantastic response to Masks, that there is a real demand for Golden Age heroes. Plus, you still have us hanging from chapter 2.

President/Publisher

Britt68,

Soon. With Masks just having hit - and thank you for your support - we wanted to give it breathing space. And we still have to finalize with the writer coming on board. I think you'll be very happy. The announcement won't be till February at the earliest, but once you know, you'll be very happy.

Here's a hint - TKC!

best!

Nick

Comment

President/Publisher

And if you can spread the word on Masks on other message boards, fan sites, blogs, that would be GREAT!

Comment

Nick, thanks for the update.

So does anybody have an idea of who TKC is?

Comment

Thanks for the word Nick, but now you've got me banging my head against the wall with your clue......

LoL!
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

The King of Comics?
            DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Yes! We want project superpowers ASAP! Masks is cool don't get me wrong but your fans want superpowers in its own book and spinoffs!

Comment

I never read PsP, do you guys think I should try to buy the old ones or wait until it re-launches?

Also, and this can't be stated enough, Masks #1 was probably one of the best comic books i've read in my entire life...and i've read quite a few. I'm going rabid waiting for issue 2.

Comment

CEO/Publisher

Guys,

Who said TKC was a person?

;-)

Nick

Comment

The hell,

nick and his clues are just.......not.......fair! Count me in for Superpowers chapter 3, Nick and CF1980!

Comment

I really, really do hope we learn something soon. An announcement in February would do.

Is TKC a comic book or other media fiction, and the writer attached or associated with that that?

Comment

Sometimes I think Nick just makes up these "hints" just to get people talking. TKC could be anything or nothing, and any association with PSP will probably be long forgotten by the time the book actually ships.
                        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
                          And if you can spread the word on Masks on other message boards, fan sites, blogs, that would be GREAT!
                          Done. Appreciate the update as the last time I remember seeing you post you had said we would hear something towards the end of the year.

Originally posted by TheTerror View Post
                          Yes! We want project superpowers ASAP! Masks is cool don't get me wrong but your fans want superpowers in its own book and spinoffs!
                          I support this thread and this post.

Originally posted by James View Post
                          I never read PsP, do you guys think I should try to buy the old ones or wait until it re-launches?
                          Yes. Read PSP. This is your guide to what's out there so far...

Project Superpowers Vol. 1
                          Project Superpowers Vol. 2
                          Black Terror
                          Masquerade
                          The Death-Defying 'Devil
                          Project Superpowers: Meet the Bad Guys

Comment

Don't forget the holiday one shot from a couple years back, too!
                            Dynamite Entertainment
                            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
                              Don't forget the holiday one shot from a couple years back, too!
                              X-MAS CAROL!!
                              (With The Clown and Magno and Davey on the cover?? You mean that one??

Comment

Working...
                              X