No announcement yet.

Dragnonsbane #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Comics' website is now listing a ship date of June 26 for Dragonsbane #4. Fingers crossed.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Simon Bowland announced on Twitter that he was finally lettering the 4th issue of Dragonsbane.

It is coming....

Comment

Yes sir! Issue #4 was lettered by Simon this past week and the title is shipping very, VERY soon!

Enjoy, Kirby: Genesis fans!
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Honestly? No. Kirby Genesis just did not grab me in the same way as Project Superpowers, and the side books felt all over the place in context of the spine series.

And then taking a year or more to finish a story kind of does the opposite of build excitement, because no matter how good it is, it probbaly is not 'worth the wait' in context of a book that should have been out a long time ago.

Sorry to offer a negative view, but that is how I feel.

I am more excited about the Owl, because at least that feels like it could be a fresh start rather than the final throes of something.

Comment

I will wait for # 4. Only to say: Im done for. The whole OWL-series is ordered. The waiting for a new PSP-series is over and Im glad. I still have a German reprint of the old Gold Key-issues and I love them.

Comment

Glad to hear this great series will not remained unfinished!

Comment

I am glad we will finally have a conclusion to this title. I thought it was the best of spinoffs. Maybe it will get ressurected at a future date.

In the meantime, I guess I need to re-read #1 to #3 to get back up to speed.

Comment

Im so happy that I got Dragonsbane #4 last Friday! In the last weeks till it arrived I worked through the three other Kirby Genesis. (I know I could have read them seperately!) - Kirby Genesis was great. It reminds me a lot of Astro City from the different Competitor. (Want more!) Silver Star and Captain Victory seemed incomplete to me. I still hope for more. (KGCV # 7 was announced once!)

Dragonsbane as a complete series was fantastic. It offen reminds of the old Tales of Asgard-back-up stories from Marbles or the Thor: Blood oath series. I also would to have seen more than only four issues. In the story itself was enough to made it a six-parter. MAKE MINE KIRBY GENESIS!

Comment

Was that through subscription or through LCS?

Comment

I cant wait to get my copy. my comic book store got shorted on thier order so I should get my copy this week.

Comment

I really wanted to get into this but it just didn't grab me like Project Superpowers did. I enjoyed the main mini but I couldn't get past the first issue of the other minis. I was going to rough through it but I bought the comics after most of it was finished and I heard about the delays. Having been burnt on PSP, I just dropped them then and there.

That said, I'm glad this issue came out for those who did enjoy the Kirby Genesis world and I hope it was good. I ended up selling the whole lot of them because I felt burnt after PSP and then KG delays, but now I sorta miss the main Kirby mini. I might get the trade at some point.

Comment

Working...
                        X