Re-reading Project Superpowers books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-reading Project Superpowers books

In the absence of anything new since the Owl, I have started re-reading the Black Terror. I know I enjoyed it on the first reading, but a couple (few?) years on, I am enjoying it even more. Up to issue 7 currently. I will hit up the other books too (and out of sequence, just as their own runs). There are some excellent concepts outlined in the 'world' of the Project Superpowers line, and it is enjoyable to revisit the stories for me. Has anyone else been digging these out recently?

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
    In the absence of anything new since the Owl, I have started re-reading the Black Terror. I know I enjoyed it on the first reading, but a couple (few?) years on, I am enjoying it even more. Up to issue 7 currently. I will hit up the other books too (and out of sequence, just as their own runs). There are some excellent concepts outlined in the 'world' of the Project Superpowers line, and it is enjoyable to revisit the stories for me. Has anyone else been digging these out recently?
    I have all the various PSP trade collections (except for The Owl, which hasn't been collected yet). I was wondering if any of the individual issues (like the PSP Xmas Special, or other one-shots) were left out of the TPB collections?

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
      I have all the various PSP trade collections (except for The Owl, which hasn't been collected yet). I was wondering if any of the individual issues (like the PSP Xmas Special, or other one-shots) were left out of the TPB collections?
      I don't *think* the X-Mas Special has been collected.

I will have to check out whether the FCBD issue and/or the Wizard 1/2 were collected.

Comment

Working...
      X