Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Ellis relaunches Project Superpowers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonmallett View Post
    I am re-reading newuniversal right now and expecting that Eliis won't do more than 6-12 issues, and that his work will serve as the spine for what follows. Consequently I hope that DE already have the following in place:

- Have a short, medium and long-term plan and goals; simply scrabbling around for the next mini-series idea after a break of months or even years does not qualify.
    - Creative teams to pick up the baton as soon as Ellis moves on.
    - A publishing plan to get to multiple concurrent titles in a structured build up.
    - Enough lead-in time so that the PS line is not once again beset with delays; killing momentum has to kill interest in some, surely.

Whether I feel DE can do those things is another matter, but if they are investing in Ellis, who probably commands better than average page rates, then I hope DE have the vision to build on that investment and look further out to address the obstacles they themselves have historically and consistently placed in the way of their own publishing plans.
    Pulp hero has some very good points. As do you, leon. He (Ellis) probably won't do more than 6-12 issues. Frustrating but true. Alan Moore, Ellis and others don't seem to stay very long. Maybe they can't.

"...it seems to be very difficult to break the Svengali-like hold that Marvel and DC have over most readers of the superhero genre, and very few success stories from other publishers which you can point to as examples of how to do it right and make it marketable." Pulp hero's observation on this is pretty true, too.
    I still don't want to accept it. I want to believe that if something is done of high enough quality, both well-written and well drawn, that title can carve out a niche for itself on the shelf.

And then, other titles can be added ....and they can be successful. Living in fantasy.?? Maybe...but I would like to believe it could happen.

I stillhaven't found one title from DE that I could really get behind. (I was "behind" PSP .....but I complained about the art throughout its run. I 'knew' it wasn't going to be successful because of the art...and the story.
    But I kept faithful until things got better. They didn't.)

I can name the book ...the one book from DE that I liked. It was the issue that Alex Ross drew where Cranston met Bret Reid.

ONE BOOK... that I bought and really liked.

I've bought a number of books from DE ....but either the art or story ...was unsatisfying.

When I climbed on the Marvel bandwagon.... I loved FF. #4.... and #5 ....and #6... both art and story was "thrilling".
    And the hook was in. I want to believe that DE can do it, too. But they have to give me something for my eyes. A good artist and ....a good story. They aren't doing it.

Making Mandrake's pal ...the Phantom drew an "Oh, no." from me.

I'm hoping THIS time will do it. Here's hoping.!!
    Last edited by Magno; 08-12-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

rambling late night with nothing to say.....

[QUOTE=Magno;33181]Pulp hero has some very good points. As do you, leon. He (Ellis) probably won't do more than 6-12 issues. Frustrating but true. Alan Moore, Ellis and others don't seem to stay very long. Maybe they can't.!!??

"...it seems to be very difficult to break the Svengali-like hold that Marvel and DC have over most readers of the superhero genre, and very few success stories from other publishers which you can point to as examples of how to do it right and make it marketable."

Pulp hero's observation on this is pretty true, too.
      I still don't want to accept it. I want to believe that if something is done of high enough quality, both well-written and well drawn, that title can carve out a niche for itself on the shelf.

And then, other titles can be added ....and they can be successful. Living in fantasy.?? Maybe...but I would like to believe it could happen. So far, according to me, they just haven't done it.

I stillhaven't found one title from DE that I could really get behind. (I was "behind" PSP .....but I complained about the art throughout its run. I 'knew' it wasn't going to be successful because of the art...and the story.
      But I kept faithful until things got better. They didn't.)

I can name the book ...the one book from DE that I liked. It was the issue that Alex Ross drew where Cranston met Bret Reid.

I've bought a number of books from DE ....but either the art or story ...was unsatisfying.

When I climbed on the Marvel bandwagon.... I loved FF. #4.... and #5 ....and #6... both art and story was "thrilling".
      And the hook was in. I want to believe that DE can do it, too. But they have to give me something for my eyes. A good artist and ....a good story. They aren't doing it.

Making Mandrake's pal ...the new Phantom drew an "Oh, no." from me. "How could you??"
      No respect for "side-kicks". I couldn't finish the issue.
      Now, I'm hoping again...for PSP.

I'm hoping THIS time will do it. Here's hoping.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magno View Post
        Pulp hero has some very good points. As do you, leon. He (Ellis) probably won't do more than 6-12 issues. Frustrating but true. Alan Moore, Ellis and others don't seem to stay very long. Maybe they can't.

"...it seems to be very difficult to break the Svengali-like hold that Marvel and DC have over most readers of the superhero genre, and very few success stories from other publishers which you can point to as examples of how to do it right and make it marketable." Pulp hero's observation on this is pretty true, too.
        I still don't want to accept it. I want to believe that if something is done of high enough quality, both well-written and well drawn, that title can carve out a niche for itself on the shelf...
        The problem for DE is that even when something is marketable, I don't believe they market it well, and furthermore shoot themselves in the foot with the delays that seem to follow almost every title of their I have bought.

Build it and they will come. Start to build it and get side-tracked by poor oversight or planning, and what will they come to?

Comment

Can Ellis relaunch PSP??

The problem for DE is that even when something is marketable, I don't believe they market it well, and furthermore shoot themselves in the foot with the delays that seem to follow almost every title of their I have bought.

Build it and they will come. Start to build it and get side-tracked by poor oversight or planning, and what will they come to?
          Yes, I agree with you. Dynamite does a poor job of oversight and planning.
          It's a frustrating object lesson to climb on "the Dynamite bandwagon" as much as we want to climb on and ride.

We are pulling for them but something is not clicking. I'm hoping Warren Ellis can give us those Golden Age heroes with stories that are headed in the right direction. (And I hope JUSTICE, INC. is a success, too, but that's not this thread.)

We ARE trying to be supportive of this line. For many, maybe they are a little tired of Marvel and DC.... and want a different approach to comic book heroes.
          I thought Project: Superpowers was such a promising way to set the tone for Dynamite. All those wonderful heroes returning from the Golden Age to fight evil in today's world.
          And, boy, did they blow it. Alex Ross covers were wonderful.

The Story and interior art....not so much. ---- and for me, things just caved in.

(Sorry I'm asking this again, ...but could someone please explain to me again why The Fighting Yank thought it was necessary to entrap his fellow super-heroes, that had helped him win the war against the Nazis and fascists, and he thought this would make the world better??? ) I'm still not quite straight with that. I really would appreciate it.

Oh, sure, I've bought a good number of DE comics since then, (MASKS, THE SHADOW, etc.) but I want better comics from this Group.

I'm hoping that Ellis can give them "life". But his worldview would seem to work against it. So, I'm not holding my breath.

What they gave us last time was probably a good "first draft".....certainly not a last draft.

And you're right about the "delays" that just "murder" that comic.
          Last edited by Magno; 08-13-2014, 05:52 PM. Reason: added.

Comment

Have you noticed how really few ongoing series DE has? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if it doesn't have a cover number higher than 13, then they're not "building" anything. They're living in the moment. If, after that moment has passed, sales seem to have indicated that enough people enjoyed living in the moment, then it seems likely they'll revisit it sometime. Maybe, depending upon how MANY people enjoyed that moment, sometime REAL soon. But I'm really not seeing a lot of long-range planning here, just a living one day at a time approach. The fact that the print runs are way different than Marvel and DC likely dictates this as the best approach for them by and large.

Comment

Originally posted by Magno View Post

Magno, I know what you're saying but...

I'm still waiting for that PLAYBOY centerfold model to answer my love letters and marriage proposals. Y'know, come to think of it, I haven't even seen any new pictures of her since that September '86 issue, I hope she hasn't changed that much. But gosh darn it, the heart wants what the heart wants!

But I think I have her little game figured out now. She just thinks she can test me and that I'll weaken and give up. Probably figures she's dealing with some punk amateur. She's got another think coming. She thinks I waited THIS long, just to pack it up and throw in the towel NOW? Ohhhh no, babe, you're just going to have to learn that ain't the way your man rolls. She wants to play the waiting game? Well, bring it ON, babe. I can wait her out for AS LONG AS IT TAKES. I'll give up when they plant me in the dirt, and not a minute before! She might as well just pick up that phone right now, because I'm not goin' anywhere.
              Last edited by pulphero; 08-14-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
                Have you noticed how really few ongoing series DE has? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if it doesn't have a cover number higher than 13, then they're not "building" anything. They're living in the moment. If, after that moment has passed, sales seem to have indicated that enough people enjoyed living in the moment, then it seems likely they'll revisit it sometime. Maybe, depending upon how MANY people enjoyed that moment, sometime REAL soon. But I'm really not seeing a lot of long-range planning here, just a living one day at a time approach. The fact that the print runs are way different than Marvel and DC likely dictates this as the best approach for them by and large.
                They are run differently because every publisher is different to those two. They are competing against the likes of BOOM!, DH, Image, IDW etc. So no comparison to make with Marvel or DC.

Yet those other independent publishers manage timely releases and books that get decent runs. Living one day at a time as it appears DE does is primarily down to DE themselves.

Comment

They are run differently because every publisher is different to those two. They are competing against the likes of BOOM!, DH, Image, IDW etc. So no comparison to make with Marvel or DC.

Yet those other independent publishers manage timely releases and books that get decent runs. Living one day at a time as it appears DE does is primarily down to DE themselves.
                  When you get right down to it, you can't compare DE to Image, Dark Horse, or IDW either. They're less than half the market percentages of all those. Boom! or Valiant maybe are a little closer. But Valiant is all company-owned characters, so that's not an even comparison either. Boom! is a mix of licensed properties like IDW's Cartoon Network titles (Kaboom!), Dark Horse & IDW's media tie-in titles (Steed and Mrs. Peel, Sons of Anarchy), and creator-owned books like Image. Still not seeing any balanced comparisons between DE and other publishers in size and product mix/target audience, but Boom! probably comes closest of any. Still, not a lot of long-running titles from Boom! either, and lots of limited series.

Regarding "timely releases", DE has actually improved in this area quite a bit from years ago when they were releasing the PSP books. There are still occasional delays, but nothing like the most egregious days you're thinking of. About 95% of their books are hitting the mark, and the minority that are delayed aren't being delayed as long, on average, (weeks compared to months) as was formerly the case. They may not run quite as tight a ship as Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and Image in the scheduling department, but those companies have better cash flow and longer experience. DE compares on par with other smaller companies. People that don't buy that many DE titles per month could easily have overlooked this. They ought to get at least some credit in the "most improved" awards category.

But if you're going to be critical about the titles, writers, artists, and so forth DE publishes (and doesn't), then why stop there. With so few for you to read, there's more time for you to indulge in the hobby of backseat publisher, and as hobbies go, there's hardly a cheaper entry-level one to be found. Anyone can play, and all you need to bring with are some opinionated opinions about what you *don't* like and and what's *wrong*, because those are the most obvious things. If an idea should occur about the type of comic you personally like that DE *isn't* publishing, then there's a pretty good chance that that sort of title, and a couple more things you can think of that you like, are the solution to vaulting DE to the top of the independent heap. We just need to factor in market reaction in terms of sales, and... hmm, well, we don't seem to have those figures handy. But it's pretty likely irrelevant, because if I like it, my gut tells me it ought to sell like hotcakes. (When was the last time you actually ordered hotcakes?) Feelin' snarky today, Leon.

Blatant sarcasm aside, all I'm saying here is that having read comic books for a few years doesn't necessarily qualify anyone to run a comic book company or give advice to someone that does. There's at least a *slight* chance that the guy actually sitting in the pilot seat might have a little better perspective on the matter and access to more hard data and expert advice (or as close as he can get) than he might find reading comic fan message boards. So let's all take a deep breath and try to be realistic. If DE isn't as successful as YOU think it ought to be, how do you think Nick Barrucci feels? You think he doesn't care or WANT to be even more successful? Of course he does, anyone in this business does. The only thing riding on this for the "Monday Morning Quarterbacks" is whether they can feed their monthly entertainment fix. It doesn't affect how they do their jobs (or keep them), and whether or not they can afford to pay their bills. For people working in the comic book business, their whole livelihood is tied up in this. Again, just floating it out there -- maybe this whole business isn't as easy or predictable as it seems to look? As a consumer, of course you have your right to your likes and dislikes. But realistically? The only way that really impacts the business is by weight of numbers in the democratic process of capitalism. Your only real contribution is in what comics you choose (if any) to hand over your money for. Your "vote" will be duly registered. And if you're not finding what you'd like to buy, you have to hang your hopes on the principle that nature abhors a vacuum. If there's truly a grass-roots consumer need and desire for a certain type of product that isn't currently available, it will eventually appear to fill that void. If it doesn't, then maybe the need just isn't great enough. Maybe that Brady Bunch comic book someone is hoping for will never happen. Likewise for your dream team of (Your Favorite Writer's Name) and (Your Favorite Artist's Name) on (Your Favorite Golden Age Public Domain Hero).

But I could be wrong. Maybe some people posting on comic book message boards DO have what it takes. If that's the case, then get out there, rattle some trees, shake some hands, network with other comic book people and financial partners, grease the wheels and deal the deals in your best Funky Flashman entrepreneurial style, and make it happen. Put those ideas into action and start a comic book company that's run the way YOU think it ought to be, if you're sure you've got insight into how it should be done. Maybe there are some baby William Hearsts, Harry Donenfelds, and Martin Goodmans of the 21st Century out there just waiting to put on their first pair of big boy pants. (WOW, that coffee must have had a TURBO shot of gamma-irradiated snark in it today! )

Whew! Man, if felt good to let that all out. Sometimes you just gotta decompress. Peace out.

(Owww. I think I might have pulled my snarking muscle. I just know that's gonna be sore tomorrow. Anybody got any Ben-Gay?)
                  Last edited by pulphero; 08-16-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

So DE should not be considered in critical terms? That seems the gist of your post. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Leon, you seem like an all right guy, but here's the thing. Please consider that there's a difference between criticism and negativity (by which I mean plain and simple bellyaching).
                      What I am seeing a lot of is the sort of finger-pointing that amounts to nothing more or less than this: "I am unhappy because I don't get my way. Someone has to take the blame for my unhappiness. As the most obvious target in sight, I blame Dynamite (and the people who run it, specifically Nick). They are the biggest target to shoot at, so I blame their policies and practices (which I really haven't the slightest understanding of the factors and reasons for). I hope that by venting my anger in this way others will chime in and validate my anger over not getting what I want, because my misery seeks the company of other miserable souls." Well, put in so many words, that is harsh. But this is what I'm honestly getting from these comments. It is wearying and tedious.

What I am not seeing are things like acknowledgment of basic real-world factors. How often has anyone even pretended to acknowledge the role of other consumers that DE is dependent on as far as whether they can, in an economic sense, viably continue publishing a title that loses money? In a sense much of the "blame" belongs with these other consumers, not with numbers alone, but with individuals each of whom has a free choice in what to purchase for themselves. Yes, those people's choices (and we really cannot BLAME them for choosing to buy or not buy what THEY want) affect YOU, and whether or not you get what you want. You cannot purchase books that you would like that aren't published, and sometimes (I'm tempted to just say most times, but of course, I don't want to reduce it to something so simple that I don't allow that there are other factors in the mix) the reasons that you can't buy what you want have nothing to do with what Nick wants, whether he "marketed" or "promoted" things correctly. We need to be adults, acknowledge that in the real world, we don't always get what we want, and that this situation can't be reduced to a simple binary logic of good/bad, cause/effect, and so on. There are MANY factors, and I don't see anyone admitting this. No, all I see is a very superficial sort of logic of a couple of elements, and one of those elements is always DE, so it must be the scapegoat to bear the blame for me not getting what I want. Nick may be the president and publisher of DE, but that doesn't give him any Svengali-like power to control the minds of as many consumers as necessary to allow him to publish the books you like and keep you happy. Yes, even God doesn't have that power (or there wouldn't be any free will). I'm not seeing criticism that brings any insight or even convinces me that most people know what "critical thinking" means. Someone is more likely to blithely throw out some comments placing blame on poor "marketing" or "promotion" on DE's part, when they add nothing of their own to the discussion indicating to me in any way that they have the slightest knowledge or experience in either of these areas. What qualifies you to make these critiques when you don't know the first thing about Marketing 101? It's blowing smoke, talking through your hat. Convince me you've done your homework and have an actual understanding of what you're talking about, and then I'll take what you have to say seriously. But no, it's always unadorned bitching and moaning, unconcerned with the real world, because it's irrelevant as long as I get my way. Cause and effect can always be reduced to a very simplistic kind of "If A, then B" logic. Prove to me that you understand, as a first concept, that we don't always get what we want. Then I'll recognize you as an adult human being who has accepted that he has to live in the real world.

No, it doesn't always have to be nothing but sweetness and light here on the boards. You can have an opinion and like and dislike what you want. But if you want anyone to care when you review a comic book, be able to talk the talk, and explain what is good or bad about the writing and artwork, using terms that prove to me that you KNOW something about writing and art. In terms of writing, interpersonal conflicts, development of emotion and character motivations, story structure, plotting, pacing, creating mood, setting the scene, those types of terms. In terms of artwork, things like dynamic anatomy, page layout, figure placement, close-up/medium shot/long shot, story pacing, and other things that tell me you know why these things are important and make good comics, as opposed to where they are lacking or missing altogether. Help me understand why you thought it was bad or good, how it might have been better or improved. Of course, the more detailed the better, and convince me of your reasoning, but merely posting a sentence or two that amounts to nothing more than "I thought it was bad" or "I hated the art" isn't very helpful or interesting to read. You don't have to break it down to tiny little details of every single page and panel, but give me SOMETHING at least, one or two specific aspects, like "I enjoyed the story and am finding it particularly interesting in how the writer is developing the supporting character of _________." or "The pace built nicely to a climactic battle on the final few pages, with a surprise cliffhanger reveal (no spoilers)." Just ANYTHING with a little specificity or actual MEAT to it that lets me know you actually did READ it, and not just flip through the pages before posting, "I loved it!" or "The art was bad." You don't have to fill a couple of huge paragraphs or a whole page. (Yes, I know I am verbose. Or belabored, but you always have the option to scroll.) But a least give me something that doesn't feel like a Twitter or a text message.

If you are critiquing business practices of DE in the comic book industry, you better work extra hard to convince me you actually know anything about the business and how it works, because I've seen very little evidence here to convince me of that so far. No, I'm rarely even seeing evidence that some people are living in the real world, when they start spouting off about this stuff. It's as if sometimes their minds are still wandering around in their comic book stories (there does seem to be a great emphasis on attacking the villains). I am a little scared sometimes when it seems as though people believe that someone out there has a magical genie that can just grant wishes and make things happen on their say-so (because it says "President and CEO" on his nameplate), if only he'd stop goofing around like an amateur and take their advice. There nearly always seems to be some sort of implied subtext of "You can bet that if I were running things, I'd straighten this company out pretty damn quick." It really makes me think of some guy sitting in an overstuffed easy chair, with his bowl of popcorn, soda, and remote, watching some foreign war being broadcast live on TV, and finding fault with every single thing our soldiers are doing in the trenches. Never mind that he's never served in the military or had any training, in his mind he's qualified to run the real war because he plays RISK twice a week and has seen every single war movie ever made.

I certainly don't claim to have all the answers when it comes to the comic book business. But even though I may not know much compared to someone who's actually worked in comics publishing, I can tell that the people who like bitching about it the most don't even know the most basic sort of facts about economics of scale, supply and demand, and commonly-available information about how distribution and retailing works. Yeah, they know where they can go to get estimated sales numbers. That's about it. But the numbers tell you nothing about the WHY part.

Comment

I really don't care about convincing you of anything pulphero; I don't see it as a contest. You have your opinions, I have mine.

I think DE have their operational flaws which have hamstrung their publishing and affected audience response. If you disagree it does not invalidate my right to express my opinion without snarky comments about 'back seat publishing', it just means we have different views on the matter. We are all free to express our opinion here, just as we are all free to ignore anyone we choose.
                        Last edited by leonmallett; 08-17-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Fine Leon, you do what you want, and I certainly can't stop you. My hope was to appeal to your reasoning faculties, and get you to try to think about what you say before simply letting your fingertips hit the keyboard; that you might pause and have some consideration of the topics you're attempting to tackle instead of invoking some knee-jerk response. Since I've obviously wounded your pride, there's little hope that you'd even consider giving me that satisfaction now. Blast away, if it makes you feel any better. It doesn't surprise me that we rarely see any sort of reply or comments from Nick on these threads. The few times he does try to introduce some reality into the emotional flak, it never seems to affect the broken-record of complaints anyway. People just want to vent their emotions, I get that. Have at it, and I won't attempt to bother you about it any more.

The fact that you can't bother to respond to a single point I'm making, and instead simply invoke your right to freedom of speech says everything. But you're absolutely correct about one thing. You can say anything you want.
                          Last edited by pulphero; 08-17-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Fine Leon, you do what you want, and I certainly can't stop you. My hope was to appeal to your reasoning faculties, and get you to try to think about what you say before simply letting your emotional responses run directly to the speech centers of your brain and bounce back to your fingertips to hit the keyboard; that you might pause and have some consideration of the topics you're attempting to tackle instead of invoking some knee-jerk response. Since I've obviously wounded your pride, there's little hope that you'd even consider giving me that satisfaction now. Blast away, if it makes you feel any better. It doesn't surprise me that we rarely see any sort of reply or comments from Nick on these threads. The few times he does try to introduce some reality into the emotional flak, it never seems to effect the broken-record of complaints anyway. People just want to vent their emotions, I get that. Have at it, and I won't attempt to bother you about it any more.
                            My pride is not wounded. Get over yourself, please.

You speculate on my processes about posting and do so with passive aggressive sarcasm. You do not know me. Keep your cod-amateur psychology to yourself thanks.

Comment

I don’t come to these message boards looking for a fight. No, I’m always hoping for an interesting dialog, exchange or debate, and I’ve managed to find a few, with some people whose viewpoints are about 180 degrees from mine. Just looking for a little substance, that’s all. In my experience and observation of interactions between people of different opinions and temperaments on the internet, people looking for fights don’t bother expending the time or effort to post hundreds of words trying to explain their point of view regarding what they think when they read what others have posted. They usually just fall back to the quick jab one-liner reply, pulling a sentence or two quote out of context to get the desired effect needed to set up the “zinger”.

You’ve made it clear that you don’t appreciate my criticism of your criticisms, preferring to boil all my arguments down to something like “Just shut up.” OK, if you really can’t see a difference here, then it is what it is. I never said anyone didn’t have a right to an opinion. Just trying to point out that there is a big difference in the quality of an informed opinion vs. an uninformed one. You can respect the former, but not the latter, so it isn’t doing its owner any favors. Nothing specific to say about anything, really, just “You don’t know me” and “Get over yourself”. All right.

I do know how to put someone on the Ignore list (and you have the same freedom). You can have all the freedom of speech you need, and I can have relief from the tedium of same-old, same-old negativity. We both get to have our way.

Comment

Let's be pals and smooth things over.

Magno, I know what you're saying but...

I'm still waiting for that PLAYBOY centerfold model to answer my love letters and marriage proposals. Y'know, come to think of it, I haven't even seen any new pictures of her since that September '86 issue, I hope she hasn't changed that much. But gosh darn it, the heart wants what the heart wants!

But I think I have her little game figured out now. She just thinks she can test me and that I'll weaken and give up. Probably figures she's dealing with some punk amateur. She's got another think coming. She thinks I waited THIS long, just to pack it up and throw in the towel NOW? Ohhhh no, babe, you're just going to have to learn that ain't the way your man rolls. She wants to play the waiting game? Well, bring it ON, babe. I can wait her out for AS LONG AS IT TAKES. I'll give up when they plant me in the dirt, and not a minute before! She might as well just pick up that phone right now, because I'm not goin' anywhere.
                                You're still waiting for the September '86 Playboy centerfold to answer YOUR love letters!!
                                Geeesh. We have a lot in common. I've been waiting for the August '88 Playmate to answer MY love letters.
                                I'm in the same boat as you.

On a more serious note, my complaints about Project Superpowers have been, I thought, pretty understandable.
                                First, Pulphero, I think you are well informed and add greatly to these threads. AS does Leon,.... and i kinda wish you guys could work out all of our differences in fun, ....as we want to see our "hobby"...(reading and collecting comic books we love to read.)
                                I can't answer for Leon, but would you please answer me on a question I have about PSP.??

WHAT WAS THE REASON THE FIGHTING YANK DECIDED THAT COLLECTING THE GOLDEN AGE HEROES INTO A PANDORA'S BOX WOULD MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.??? (I'm still stuck on that. I'll be back. Have to go donate some blood ...but will return.)

[I think we all want the same thing here. Better comics to read. But let's be friends in trying to get there.]

Comment

Working...
                                X