Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek: CAPTAIN VICTORY

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/...tic-rangers-1/

Say, quick Q -- is this connected to the Kirby Genesis array of books or is it a total reboot?

Comment

Not connected to the previous KG Captain Victory series. As for "reboot"? Don't know. But just because it ignores KG doesn't mean it's a reboot. If it ignores or re-imagines Kirby's original series, then it is a reboot.

Comment

G'day,

Am I the only one who thought Captain Victory issue 1 was a complete mess?

ta

Ralph

Comment

I thought it was... interesting. Far more interesting than say, DE's previous attempt at CVATGR... Off-the-beaten-path, too "experimental" or "alternative" maybe for some people, admittedly... but interesting. At the very least, not prosaic and boring. I'm willing to see where Joe Casey is going with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChastMastr View Post
            Say, quick Q -- is this connected to the Kirby Genesis array of books or is it a total reboot?
            It's... unconnected. Theoretically, could be read either way, but not sure I noted anything specifically contradictory. In terms of artwork, approach, and the tone of the story, it's very different. And there's a particular plot device which allows it to be so without necessarily violating previous stories.
            Last edited by pulphero; 08-15-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X