Dynamite/DCBS Sale in November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite/DCBS Sale in November

IN November, Dynamite co-operated with Disccount Comic Book Service to run a very deceptive sale. The books were 35 cents and in several cases the incentive covers were pictured. based on the picture I ordered several comics. I later found out that:

1: The comics were not in stock. (nothing was said about it being a 'pre-order')
    2: I had quite a wait to receive my comics. (ordered on 11/12 received on 1/10)
    3: I received random covers, not the ones shown.

I had serveral of these issues already and bought the alternate covers I wanted to fill out my collection. I should have known it was to good to be true. DCBS said 'we just used the covers that Dynamite provided".

Needless to say my faith in Dynamite is badly shaken, and I am considering dropping all my Dynamite titles.
    Last edited by Ghornet2; 01-13-2011, 04:36 PM.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

I have to agree that showing the cover you are selling is a pet peeve of mine.

That said though, if you see retailer incentives at 10% of cover the old adage "If it seems too good to be true..." may apply.

Either way, it sucks you did not get the books you wanted.

Comment

Working...
    X