Dark Shadows #7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Shadows #7

Yes, yes. I know. I am the only poster on these boards who comments on Dark Shadows. But it really is a great title and should be read more.

Although, in all honesty, this particular issue does not support my theory. It is one of those issues that is setting things up for future issues, but nothing much happens here. We are only slightly farther along the plot than we were after #6 (which was a great issue).

Still, there are some things to compliment. There is a nice scene between Barnabas and David. To be honest, in the TV series, I found David to be an annoyance, but I love the character in this series. He is the future of the Collins family, and Barnabas is determined to look after him--even to the point of staying out so late that the morning sun almost catches him away from his coffin.

So, overall, not a great issue, but not a complete waste of time either.

I'm enjoying it. But it's a quiet kind of enjoyment.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Issue #6 was the best so far. I agree with Tulku about #7, but I still enjoy the series and look forward to every issue. I wish it was published more often. It seems like its 6 to 8 weeks between issues.

Comment

Working...
      X