The Lone Ranger: Snake of Iron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lone Ranger: Snake of Iron

Chuck Dixon is doing masterly job of scripting this series. I have thoroughly enjoyed his writing on several different series over the years and I feel that this current Lone Ranger miniseries is the best he has produced in a long time. Any chance of his being assigned to do the regular monthly series?

REALLY enjoying this mini as well.

Actually, I've enjoyed Dynamite's take on THE LONE RANGER since issue one. They've done a great job.

Comment

Both Lone Ranger and Snake of Iron were titles I picked up just to see what they were like. I was always mildly interested in the Lone Ranger as a kid. But Parks and Dixon have done an excellent job with the stories. Polls art is perfect for the title. Great teams + great character = great read.

I am surprised we have not seen more discussion on these titles.

Comment

Unlike some of the other DE titles recently under discussion, I wouldn't say the 2 Lone Ranger titles are towards the bottom of my DE reading pile. But I've just sort of been quietly enjoying these books, without a lot to comment on. (Maybe the fact that I have no nits to pick can be taken as a good indicator?) I more or less felt the same about Zorro, as well. Just a good, solid reliable read, month in-and-out.
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
        X