First up the Pulps: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...pping-in-june/

Women of Dynamite: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...pping-in-june/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LadyRawLadyZ004-Cov-A-Chin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	48971

Comment

I wish Dynamite would give its solicits to someone other than that site. It leaves me conflicted whenever I see the links.

Comment

Taking the bullet by clicking on them so others won't have to...

JUSTICE INC.: THE AVENGER #1
        Covers: Alex Ross, Walter Simonson, Francesco Francavilla and Marc Laming Writer: Mark Waid Art: Ronilson Freire

Meet Richard Henry Benson–the Avenger! His pallid features forever deadened by a criminal act, he is the ultimate master of disguise and uses his skills to mete out retribution to those who would prey on the innocent! But can even Benson triumph over an Invisible Man…? Fan-favorite writer Mark Waid – who is hotter than ever thanks to his work on Daredevil and Star Wars: Princess Leia – brings his personal favorite pulp hero back to comics with all-new, explosive adventures!

“Having the opportunity to dive into the psyche of a crimefighter as unique as Benson has been a lifelong dream,” says Waid. “I’ve been thinking about what his life and mind would be like ever since I read my first Avenger paperback back in the day. How does a man live his life when he has nothing to live for but justice? How does he navigate in a world of life and love and joy when his own features are frozen and stiff like putty, mirroring his cold, dead insides? I’ve been aching to write this story!”

THE SHADOW #100
        Covers: Matt Wagner and Robert Hack Writer: Matt Wagner, Francesco Francavilla, Howard Chaykin, Chris Roberson, Victor Gischler and Michael Uslan Art: Matt Wagner, Francesco Francavilla, Howard Chaykin, Giovanni Timpano

For 100 Dynamite issues, The Shadow has known what evil lurks in the hearts of men. To commemorate, Dynamite Entertainment brings together master storytellers to celebrate the purveyor of justice who proves that crime does not pay. Join MATT WAGNER, HOWARD CHAYKIN, and FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA as they pen, pencil, and ink stories so mesmerizing they don’t even need a girasol! Also joining us will be The Shadow alumni MICHAEL USLAN, CHRIS ROBERSON, and VICTOR GISCHLER, paired with top artists, to show the weed of crime bears only bitter fruit! This is ONE centenarian celebration you WON’T want to miss.

MASKS 2 #3 (OF 8)
        Covers: Butch Guice and Jae Lee Writer: Cullen Bunn Art: Eman Casallos

Peter Cannon AKA Thunderbolt smashes his way into the struggle against the Red Death! The mysterious villain has plagued the heroes of three different timelines. Her scheming is even more dangerous than anyone could possibly guess, but now the adventures of the masked heroes of the last 80 years are coming together in a way no one could possibly imagine!

PROJECT SUPERPOWERS: BLACKCROSS #4 (OF 6)
        Covers: Tula Lotay and Declan Shalvey Writer: Warren Ellis Art: Colton Worley

There’s a dead body in Marietta’s home, and the Blackcross townsfolk haunted by another world have to make peace with their ghosts if they’re going to survive what’s coming for them — a killer on his way to Blackcross, who may be trying to save this world by killing them.

Comment

LADY RAWHIDE / LADY ZORRO #4 (OF 4)
          Cover: Joyce Chin Writer: Shannon Eric Denton Art: Rey Villegas

In the snowy mountains north of Los Angeles, Lady Rawhide and Lady Zorro reach the end of the trail. They’ve successfully tracked the slavers convoy but their success is short lived as they find themselves surrounded by the slavers and the brothel owner’s gun-girls! Will this snowy mountain pass lead them all home or will it be their final resting place? The epic conclusion to this four part story of babes, blades, and blood!

VAMPIRELLA #13
          Covers: Mike Mayhew and Jenny Frison Writer: Nancy A. Collins Art: Patrick Berkenkotter

Vampirella must deal with a palace coup in the conclusion of the “God Save the Queen” story arc in this special Unlucky 13 issue. When her lover, Tristan, is kidnapped and tortured by her enemies, Vampirella must decide whether or not to abdicate the throne in favor of the evil Count Savanovic or fight to remain Queen of the Nosferatu with the aid of a former ally—one that also happens to be more than a little dead.

VAMPIRELLA ARCHIVES VOL. 12 Hardcover
          Cover: Paul Gulacy Writer: Bill DuBay, Cary Bates, Bruce Jones, Chris Adames, Archie Goodwin, T. Casey Brennan, Roger McKenzie, Nicola Cuti, Jean Michel Martin, Pierce Askegren, Marc Laidlaw, Bob Toomey, Budd Lewis, Michael Fleisher, Laurie Sutton, Gerry Boudreau Art: Pablo Marcos, Leo Duranona, Jose Ortiz, Martin Salvador, Sanjulian, Esteban Maroto, Gonzalo Mayo, Jose Gonzalez, Brian Lewis, Val Mayerik, Buz Vaultz, Jeff Easley, Kim McQuaite, Steven Harris, Jimmy Janes, Rudy Nebres, Auraleon, Abel Laxamana, Garcia Pizarro, Paul Gulacy, Val Lakey, John Lakey, Noly Zamora, Alex Nino, Terrence Lindall, Jun Lofamia, Enrich

The terror continues in the fear-fraught twelfth volume of Vampirella Archives! This collection revisits some of the finest tales of horror hostess Vampirella ever seen in the Warren Publishing library, plus a delightfully devilish selection of the era’s best horror and science fiction stories. With space pirates, mermaids, bloodsuckers, and renegade wizards running amok within these pages, fearless readers will thrill to the creative talents of such horror luminaries as Archie Goodwin, Bruce Jones, Jose Gonzalez, Bill DuBay, and many more. This edition of Vampirella Archives collects Vampirella Magazine #80-88, and features a wealth of bonus materials from a bygone era, including the “Feary Tales” feature on urban legends, the monthly “Scarlet Letters” column, “Vampi’s Vault” of creator biographies and literary reviews, and intact vintage advertisements.

BLOOD QUEEN VS. DRACULA #4 (OF 4)
          Cover: Jay Anacleto Writer: Troy Brownfield Art: Kewber Baal

The blood-soaked conclusion! You’ve seen the preliminaries, but now it’s time for the main event! We’ve got Dracula versus Ottoman assassins, the Blood Queen versus a vengeful sorcerer, and lest we forget, Blood Queen versus Dracula! Surrounded by foes in her own castle, is there any way for Elizabeth to survive? Even if she defeats the enemies of her people, she could still wind up a servant of the Lord of Vampires!

WOMEN OF DYNAMITE: VAMPIRELLA STATUE
          Art: Jason Smith (sculptor), J. Scott Campbell (artist)

Based on the work of comics sensation J. Scott Campbell and sculpted by the ever-talented Jason Smith, the debut statue in the brand-new “Women of Dynamite” line brings Vampirella, the iconic horror hostess and heroine, to life in all her glory! Hand-painted on cold-cast porcelain, the Vampirella statue stands approximately 12″ in height with a 6″ base, with each individually numbered as part of a Limited Edition run of 1969 statues (celebrating the year that Vampirella first appeared). The Women of Dynamite: Vampirella statue comes packaged in a four-color box with a hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The ravishing, raven-tressed vampire has never been so beautifully represented in three dimensions, the perfect addition to every hardcore fan’s collection!

Comment

LEGENDERRY: GREEN HORNET #5 (OF 5)
            Cover A Main: Sergio Davila Writer: Daryl Gregory Art: Brent Peeples

This is it–the climax to the action packed series! The Green Hornet and Brass Hornet throw down with the Veiled Lady and BlackMass, while Kato and Grimes take on Tik-Tok’s Deacons. It’s steampulp / kung fu madness!

LEGENDERRY: RED SONJA #5 (OF 5)
            Cover A Main: Sergio Davila Writer: Marc Andreyko Art: Aneke

After franken-monsters, submarine escapes, shark attacks, and shipwrecks, can a mentally and physically exhausted Red Sonja defeat the evil of Victor Frankenstein before he unleashes his master plan upon the world of Legenderry? What new monstrosities have sprung from Victor’s deranged and fractured psyche? And will the “rebuilt” Captain Nemo and Elizabeth Frankenstein help Red Sonja’s cause…or be the death of her? Find out all of the answers in the stunning conclusion to Red’s first Legenderry solo adventure!

LEGENDERRY: VAMPIRELLA #5 (OF 5)
            Cover A Main: Sergio Davila Writer: David Avallone Art: David Cabrera

Vampirella Vs. Everybody, Round Five. She fights the Black Bat, the Council, a great big Zeppelin and her own conflicted feelings. Plus, Black Mass returns, truths are revealed, and election results are questioned.

Comment

Media tie-ins: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...ing-june-2015/

Name:	JCWoM08-Cov-B-Sears.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	48972Click image for larger version

Name:	JGSea3-03-Cov-A-Cho.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	48973

Comment

Originally posted by ChastMastr View Post
                I wish Dynamite would give its solicits to someone other than that site. It leaves me conflicted whenever I see the links.
                Welcome to the club. I feel the same about the invasive popup advertising on sites like Newsarama, CBR, and Comics Alliance. I just want to read the solicitation copy and look at the cover images without having to constantly open larger cover images or click to close stupid popups that I don't want to look at. It's purely an issue of practical annoyances that involve extra work (mouse clicks) on my part. Fortunately, on Bleeding Cool, all I have to do is... scroll, until I get to the bottom of the page and finish reading.

Apparently you have some complicated moral quandaries regarding how a page consisting of simple cut-and-paste solicitation listings relates to other pages on the same site containing news/rumor/op-ed pieces that you may not personally agree with.

Pro Tip: go directly to the page, and click no further. When you're done reading, close the tab. Try to ignore anything but the actual solicitations, and realize that you are pretty much the ONLY person here with your particular personal problem. If that doesn't work for you, I would suggest ignoring the post and not replying.

Look Chast... you seem like a mostly OK guy, and we all have our little personal bugaboos... but your constant need to harp on this BC-hate (as if.. what? by some weird fluke, it might cause reality to align with your personal view of the universe?) is starting to go beyond the eccentric, into the bizarre. Get a grip. No one else cares. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Click or don't click on whatever links you like, but spare us the crusade.
                Last edited by pulphero; 03-16-2015, 04:57 AM.

Comment

THIS is frickin' awesome. Alex Ross by way of Joe Kubert.

Name:	JusticeAvenger01-Cov-A-Ross.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	48974Click image for larger version

Name:	75894_20071201163622_large.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	48975
                  Last edited by pulphero; 03-16-2015, 04:05 AM.

Comment

And that's my whole list, so far...

JUSTICE INC.: THE AVENGER #1 – ROSS CVR
                    JUSTICE INC.: THE AVENGER #1 – FRANCAVILLA CVR
                    THE SHADOW #100 – WAGNER CVR
                    THE SHADOW #100 – HACK CVR
                    MASKS 2 #3 (OF 8) - CVR undecided
                    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS: BLACKCROSS #4 (OF 6) - CVR undecided
                    LADY RAWHIDE / LADY ZORRO #4 (OF 4)
                    VAMPIRELLA #13 – MAYHEW CVR
                    VAMPIRELLA ARCHIVES VOL. 1 HC
                    BLOOD QUEEN VS. DRACULA #4 (OF 4)
                    JOHN CARTER: WARLORD OF MARS #8 - LUPACCHINO CVR
                    JUNGLE GIRL: SEASON THREE #3 (OF 4) - CHO CVR
                    Last edited by pulphero; 03-16-2015, 05:33 AM.

Comment

G'day,

Looks like a money saving month for me. There's no King Features stuff, so its Vampy, John Carter and Justice Inc. Hope we don't have to wait to long for James Bond and the Kings Watch follow up.

ta

Ralph

Comment

My gripe with Bleeding Cool is basically that they are a rumor site with what I genuinely believe to be a lack of basic journalistic ethics. It's not really the same thing as being annoyed by popup ads or the like.

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
                        Click or don't click on whatever links you like, but spare us the crusade.
                        Fine, I've said my piece about it. Presumably it isn't a problem to paste the solicits without comment once they are all available.

Comment

Swords of Sorrow: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...solicitations/

Name:	SoSDejahIrene01-Cov-A-Anacleto.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	48976

Name:	SwordsSorrow02-Cov-B-Lupacchino.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	48977

Comment

Okay I think that's all for June, I'm getting:
                            JOHN CARTER
                            JUNGLE GIRL
                            LEGENDERRY RED SONJA
                            SWORD OF SORROW
                            Maybe SOS DEJAH THORIS & IRENE ADLER(this looks really good).

Comment

G'day,

Is that some sort of steam punk Iren Adler with Deejah Thoris? I see an airship in the background.

ta

Ralph

Originally posted by rasx View Post
                              Swords of Sorrow: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...solicitations/
                              [ATTACH]1005[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1006[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X