No announcement yet.

Tales From The Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Tales From the Crypt, huge fan of most of what's been put out there, TV Series, comics, etc. I've been spending a ton of cash slowly collecting the EC Archives from Dark Horse. With Dark Horse, doing new versions of Creepy & Eerie, I don't know why they wouldn't go for it since they ARE the folks also putting out the reissues.

Closest I could compare a future Crypt series for Dynamite is their Twilight Zone stuff. They have made story arcs, and not anthologies I suppose so it is difficult to compare. I don't mind the Twilight Zone stuff, I've bought it all up. Some has been awesome, some just okay. It hasn't been consistent I guess you could say.

Personally I would prefer an anthology series using Dynamite's pulp characters and/or setting. Cool retro space adventures, Doc Savage/Phantom/etc in small little adventures, characters in odd settings, crossing over with each other... all in one self contained comic.

FYI, great post pulphero.

Comment

A "pulp" anthology sounds like a good idea. The Shadow, Doc Savage, The Avenger, The Spider and even Zorro. Maybe Tarzan, the Lone Ranger and a couple others
      Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
      Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
      http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
      X