Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Hornet: Any word of what / when next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Hornet: Any word of what / when next?

Well, we've got two more issues of Masks 2 left (issue #7 is due out October 7th), but when that's done, are there any other comic books featuring Green Hornet and/or Kato on the horizon?

(By the way, we also have the last issue of Swords of Sorrow in October where the modern-day female Kato is one of many ladies featured.)

I think all the major conventions where they'd use the occasion to release a bit of news like that are past, so it doesn't look like it. That doesn't mean they couldn't mention something next month, though. I guess Mark Waid's GH didn't exactly sell great (and neither did his Justice Inc./The Avenger), so GH is probably retired for a bit like Lone Ranger and The Spider. Actually, I was surprised to see another Doc Savage mini, as I didn't think the first one sold all that well, either. The Shadow seems to be the only pulp character that sells well enough for DE to keep going.
    Last edited by pulphero; 10-01-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I would love to read a Green Hornet Year 2 series, or perhaps a continuation of The Green Hornet Strikes.

Comment

Working...
      X